Welcome to Gemma King Hypnotherapy, If you're considering coming to see me for Hypnotherapy then I am sure you would like to know a little bit about me, so you can ensure i’m the right therapist for you.
I run my Hypnotherapy business from my relaxing purpose built treatment room in Leamington Spa, it’s a place where you can come and feel completely relaxed and at ease in the knowledge that all information shared is strictly confidential.
My experience with hypnotherapy reaches back to 2002 when I was experiencing a difficult time due to blushing and a lack of confidence. Initially I was a bit dubious but attended sessions with a clinical hypnotherapist and was pleasantly surprised at how much my thoughts and behaviour changed, I’m now free from blushing and have all the confidence I could ever need and more.
Once I realised that it had worked for me, my interest for learning about hypnosis grew from there. I realised how easily it can change your life, it was at this point I decided to study Clinical hypnotherapy so that I could help others improve their lives too
My Qualifications and Experience
- General Qualification Hypnotherapy Practice
- Diploma as Master Hypnotist (D.M.H)
- Diploma as Clinical Hypnotherapist (D.HYP)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner ( CPNLP)
- Diploma EMDR Practitioner (EMDR)
- Diploma in Advanced Weight Control and Hypnotic Stomach Banding
- Diploma as Alcohol Control Therapist
- Diploma as Parts Therapist
- Diploma in Age Regression Techniques
- Accredited Stress Therapist
- Emotion Resolution Therapist
I am registered with the following Professional bodies:
- General Hypnotherapy Register
- General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
I am also registered with:
- The Hypnotherapy Register.com
- The Hypnotherapy Directory
- I am covered by full professional indemnity insurance
- I have been checked by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)